Are you looking for the best pricing plan Bluehost has to offer? We all know Bluehost is an old and reputed company that provides reliable and easy to use hosting services.
Bluehost’s plans are remarkable whether you are just beginning with the blog and website thing or want a solid host to migrate.
Along with that, the shared hosting plan is affordable for everyone and supplies a lot of good features.
However, you might be stuck at finding the right plan from the wide range of plans Bluehost provides.
And today, we are going to describe which plan you should choose for the best results.
Table of Contents
- About Bluehost
- Reasons Why Most Bloggers Prefer Bluehost?
- Which is the Best Bluehost Plan in 2022?
- Pros and Cons of Bluehost Shared Hosting
- Bluehost Hosting Plans FAQs
You know that Bluehost is one of the most famous web hosting providers. Still, it’s better to briefly introduce the business to let you know about their company.
For your information, Bluehost is one of the oldest companies in the web hosting space running at a super-fast pace since 2003. Further, WordPress itself has recommended Bluehost on its official website. Even PC Magazine has chosen Bluehost as the Editor’s choice for web hosting service provider.
They have served more than 2 Million businesses all around the globe. And for providing the best service support, they have a huge team of more than 750 people.
Starting from shared hosting to moving your site to a dedicated server, Bluehost will provide you with the optimal solutions. Some of the hosting options you can pick from are
- Shared hosting
- VPS hosting
- Dedicated hosting
- WordPress hosting
- Reseller hosting
Besides the hostings, they also offer domain names (one domain name free for first-time users).
Here we will talk about the plans available for shared hosting services and which one you should opt for.
So, if you are on a budget and want to know which shared hosting plan is the most suitable option for your requirements, stay tuned.
Reasons Why Most Bloggers Prefer Bluehost?
Before diving deeper into the plans and their benefits, let’s know why most bloggers recommend Bluehost.
Pricing is affordable for everyone
If you are someone who is willing to start your blog or want to make a minimum viable website for your business, Bluehost is a suitable option.
It has super affordable pricing plans that you can easily afford with many cool features at hand. The shared hosting plan starts at $2.95 per month. However, the renewal price is a bit expensive.
But it won’t hurt to try new business endeavors.
Making a website is easy with a one-click WordPress installation
If you are somewhere techy, then you can easily make your website. But if it is not the case, you can take advantage of the one-click WordPress installation option.
Good storage capacity
With Bluehost, you will get an unlimited SSD (Solid State Drive). And that’s another reason why bloggers are recommending Bluehost very often.
Trusted and tested by renowned companies
As I described before, bluehost is quite famous among other web hosting services. And some of the companies like WordPress and PC magazine quote them as one of the best hosting providers.
Remarkable customer support
Besides good features, one thing that you should always consider before purchasing a hosting service is support. Bluehost has 750 plus team members working to provide top-notch support to their customers. So, if you get stuck while running your website, you can contact their customer support executives. And that for 24/7.
Unlimited traffic with unmetered bandwidth
Unlike other web hostings, where you find it challenging to manage the traffic when increased due to the limitations, Bluehost allows you to scale with unmetered bandwidth.
Solid page speed
Further, you will get a swift page speed with the solid-state drive. Some tests show they have good Uptime, too.
A free domain name, SSL certificate, and Content delivery network
Further, you will get a FREE domain name, SSL certificate, and Cloudflare CDN with your hosting plans. Isn’t it lucrative enough to choose Bluehost over others?
Which is the Best Bluehost Plan in 2022?
So. For understanding which plan is best, you need to dive deeper into each plan and its advantages. Bluehost, with its shared hosting services, offers four types of plans such as;
1. Bluehost Basic Plan Review
The basic plan under the shared hosting plan is suitable for someone just putting their step into the online world. If you require a minimum viable website for your business, the basic plan is best.
Basic Plan Pricing:
If we come to the pricing, it starts at $2.95/month for first-time users, renewing at a regular price of $9.99/month. However, if you purchase a 3-year plan, the pricing will be $4.95/month which is still a saving of $4.04/month.
With the basic plan, you will get the following features and benefits:
- One WordPress website install
- 50 GB SSD Storage handles all your website data: posts, pages, images, codes, embeds, etc.
- Custom themes for a beautiful design (without the knowledge of coding)
- 24/7 Customers support
- Website integration
- Drag and drop functionality
- Templates that work with Artificial Intelligence
- Free domain registration for one year
- Free Cloudflare Content Delivery Network
- Free SSL Certificate
- Create up to 25 subdomains
Isn’t it enough for starting your business off the ground?
2. Bluehost Plus Plan Review
The next plan for Bluehost’s shared hosting plan is Plus. It is yet another popular pricing option to choose as a new business. However, the benefits you will get from the Plus isn’t limited to the basic plan.
Plus Plan Pricing:
The plus plan starts at $5.45/month, and it asks you for a renewal price of $13.99/month. With the 3-year plan, you can save $4.54/month for $7.45/month.
The plus plan provides you with the following features:
- Unlimited Website
- Unlimited SSD storage
- Custom themes
- 24/7 customer support
- WordPress Integration
- Drag and drop functionality
- AI-driven templates
- Free domain name for one year
- Free Cloudflare CDN
- Free SSL certificate by let’s encrypt
- Free office 365 for 30 days
3. Bluehost Choice Plus Plan Review
Choice plus plan is the most popular plan with Bluehost. That’s because it’s comparable to the plus plan with better features at the same price. This plan is profitable for the business owner, too.
Choice Plus Plan Pricing:
The choice plan will cost you $5.45/month for the annual pack. It renews at $18.99/month. However, you can save $9.54/month if you lock the plan for three years.
The features the choice plus plan offers are
- Same as the plus plan
- Free domain privacy to protect your domain name registration information from leaking
- Free Automated backup for one year
Convinced to purchase this plan?
4. Bluehost Pro Plan Review
The final plan under the shared hosting plan is Pro. With the pro plan, you will get everything advanced and extra. If you want more resources, then the pro plan is the most suitable option.
Pro Plan Pricing:
You can take advantage of the pro plan at $13.95/month for one year. After one year, the plan will auto-renew at $28.99 per month. But if you are purchasing the 3-year plan, it will cost you $18.95/month (you will save $8.04/month).
The features you will get with the pro plan are
- The same as the choice plus plan
- Optimized CPU resources
- Free Dedicated IP
- You can host up to 3,00,000 files (200,000 in case of other plans)
With the standard features, you will get Google Ads credits and spam experts from the plus plan.
As per our analysis, the choice plus plan is the most beneficial because it provides you with the best features at the exact cost as the plus plan. And that pricing plan cuts your monthly expense by an additional $9.54/month.
Yes, the services Bluehost provides are lucrative, but like all other products, the shared hosting plan has pros and cons.
Bluehost Hosting Pros
- The pricing plans are affordable (or you can say “cheap”). However, consider twice before renewal because their renewal price is higher.
- Suitable for solopreneurs as you can set up and manage your website without losing a dime
- Great for non-techy persons. With the one-click WordPress installation option, you can quickly build a website and design it with custom themes.
- Good page speed and Uptime (as per personal tests)
- You don’t have to worry about increasing traffic as it provides you with the unmetered traffic
- Great support system. So you can calm your queries at any time with their call and chat support (talk directly with the experts). Otherwise, you can always check the knowledge base.
- SSD storage space that helps you to increase the speed of the site
- Additional services like SSL, CDN, and domain name – all for free.
Bluehost Hosting Cons
- You might get annoyed by the upsell pitches
- They don’t guarantee Uptime
- Servers are limited to a few locations
- Backup options aren’t reliable
- Renewal price is reaching the sky
- Limited resources in case of the basic plan
- Even if you have unmetered bandwidth and unlimited storage space, still it is limited to a specific range.
- Not suitable for a big traffic website (you might find resource limitation alerts). In this case, a dedicated or virtual private server works best.
- No email hosting. You will get a 30-day office 365 access with the Plus, choice plus, and pro plan.
Bluehost Hosting Plans FAQs
Yes. Bluehost is a good web host that allows you to start a professional website at a minimal cost with lots of additional free features like domain name, CDN, and SSL certificate.
The basic plan is best for the newbies in blogging or online business if you want a single viable website. Else, the most profitable option is the choice plus plan, where you will get domain privacy and free automatic backup along with all the plus features and can host unlimited websites. Great if you are planning to start a website design and development business.
No, Bluehost doesn’t charge every month. You will be charged for a minimum of one year. If you are looking for monthly billed web hosting then you can read this post.
Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade your Bluehost plan. However, for that purpose, you need to perform a manual renewal. Alternatively, you can always contact customer service to find the best way to perform that.
No doubt Bluehost is excellent with its service. Yet, if you want some alternatives to Bluehost, you can go for any of these options below:
Conclusion: Which Bluehost Plan is Best?
So here you grasped about the different plans of Bluehost shared hosting. And as per our experience and research, the choice plus plan is the most beneficial one.
No matter which plans you choose, they should align with your business priority. For example, if you want to test Bluehost or have only a single site to host, you can choose the basic plan.
If you want it to be the best, you can go for any of the Plus or choice plus plans or further take the Pro plan for maximum features. Let us know if this article is helpful for your query and which plan you opt for.